Eid-ul-Fitr is one of the most important festivals for Muslims all over the globe. The day marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan, in which Muslims observe fast from dusk to dawn. The month-long fasting, which is considered to be one the sternest one, ends on the eve of Eid after sighting the first crescent of the new moon.
Ramadan is the holiest month for the followers of Islam. It is believed that Allah (God) on this day delivered the first verses of the Quran. As per tales, the month of Ramadan was started when Prophet Mohammad migrated from Mecca to Medina.
This festival is celebrated with a lot of fervour and joy. People worldwide greet each other, exchange gifts and feast on special delicacies. If you too want to send some best Quotes to your loved ones on this day, here are some trending ones to choose from.
- Their reward at their Lord is the gardens of Eden with flowing streams, wherein they abide forever. GOD is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. Such is the reward for those who reverence their Lord. [98:8]
- O children of Adam, we have provided you with garments to cover your bodies, as well as for luxury. But the best garment is the garment of righteousness. These are some of GOD’s signs, that they may take heed. [7:26]
- I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (Quran 11:55-56)
- Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord. (Quran – 18:110)
- If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things. – [Quran 8:61]
- He is the One God; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise. (Quran 59:24)
- You will not attain righteousness till you spend in charity of the things you love. [Quran: 3, 92]